How do I insert or change the battery?
The process for changing the unit's battery is shown in the image on the right...
- Slide off battery cover.
- Insert 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Slide the battery cover back into position until you hear a click. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
Why is my product not producing any aspiration?
We’re sorry you’re having trouble using our nasal aspirator. To get you back up and running, please…
- Check that the silicone sealing ring is in position.
- Check that the cover is locked and sealed into place.
- Check that the tip is correctly assembled.
Why is the On/Off button on my aspirator not working?
Please check that the unit’s batteries are inserted correctly. If they’re running low, please insert new batteries. Do not use rechargeable batteries.
Do you offer spare parts for the aspirator?
Yes, we do! Please contact our customer service team to inquire about any spare parts.