NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These rules and terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) which apply to the social media sweepstakes (“Sweepstake”).
2. The Sweepstake is organised by Mayborn USA, Inc., whose principal office is at Mayborn USA Inc. of 1010 Washington Boulevard, 11th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut 06901, USA (“Mayborn”).
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Sweepstake, the decision of Mayborn shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Mayborn and any of Mayborn's associated companies, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstake.
5. By entering the Sweepstake, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. The Sweepstake is open to legal residents of one of the fifty United States aged 18 years or over only.
7. Mayborn reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
8. Entrants will need an account with the relevant social media platform to enter the Sweepstake. As of the date these Rules were issued, there is no charge for an account with the relevant social media platforms detailed below. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKE
9. Requirements for entry to the Sweepstake will be as described by Mayborn in the relevant social media post (“Sweepstake Post”). The Sweepstake Post will also describe how and when winners will be chosen and how and when winners will be notified.
10. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Sweepstake and there is no charge to register. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
11. The Sweepstake will begin and end at the times, dates, and time zone as stated in the Sweepstake Post.
12. There is a limit of one entry per person to the Sweepstake.
SELECTING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
13. The number of entrants who can win a prize will be stated in the Sweepstake Post.
14. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received.
15. The winning entrants of the Sweepstake will be the first entrant(s) to be chosen at random from all entries submitted for the Sweepstake in accordance with these Rules, within 14 days of the closing date. Only one prize per winning entrant will be awarded. In all matters, the decision of Mayborn shall be final.
16. The prizes shall be as stated on the Sweepstake Post. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. Mayborn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. The prize winners will be notified as stated in the Sweepstake Post. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification and within the time stated may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
18. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within the time stipulated or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
19. The prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s) they receive. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winner may be required to provide Mayborn with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the prize will be awarded for tax reporting. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner.
20. To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to FAO: Marketing Department, Mayborn USA, Inc., 1010 Washington Boulevard, 11th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut 06910, USA. Please indicate which Sweepstake winners list you are requesting.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
22. In posting an image or photograph as part of an entry to the Sweepstake (“Photo”) you consent to Mayborn using and grant Mayborn a licence to copy and use the image on its other social media platforms and its website. You also hereby confirm that you have the right to give such consent and licence in respect of anybody else in such photograph. The entrant: (a) grants Mayborn in perpetuity, a world-wide, royalty-free, a non-exclusive licence in the copyright in the Photo; (b) grants Mayborn the right and licence to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Photo (i) in any format or media; (ii); in any advertising or marketing relating to the Sweepstake or the prizes; and/or (iii) in any other way Mayborn sees fit at its discretion; and (c) waives all moral rights in and to the Photo in favour of Mayborn and anyone authorised by Mayborn to reproduce or otherwise use the Photo.
23. In entering this Sweepstake, the entrant understands that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of the Photo by Mayborn.
25. The Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the relevant social media platform. By entering the Sweepstake, you understand that you are providing your information to Mayborn and not to the relevant platform. Facebook or Instagram. Please direct any questions or comments regarding the Sweepstake to Mayborn, not to the social media platform.
26. Mayborn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Sweepstake or as a result of accepting any prize. Mayborn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received or sent on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstake.
27. Entrants agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” The releases set out in this section are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims
28. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Mayborn's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
29. The Sweepstake and Rules will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York and in the event of any dispute or claim relating to the Sweepstake, you agree to resolution of such dispute in the state or federal courts located in the Southern District of the State of New York or any New York state court located in the Borough of Manhattan, in accordance with New York law.
30. You can contact us in relation to the Sweepstake by writing to FAO: Marketing Department, Mayborn USA, Inc., 1010 Washington Boulevard, 11th Floor, Stamford, Connecticut 06910, USA or contacting us via the relevant social media platform.
31. These Rules are the only rules and terms and conditions for the Sweepstake and any other rules and terms and conditions are hereby excluded. In the event of any contradiction between these Rules and the terms posted on the relevant social media platform, the terms posted on the social media platform will prevail.