- Soft straw
- Hard valve
- Hard straw
- Top lid
- Bottom lid
- Cup base
Subscription orders can be cancelled at anytime. Free delivery on all subsequent subscription orders. Find out more about subscriptions.
They’re easy and fuss free
Your products are automatically sent to you
You save up to 10% when you sign up for a subscription
You can cancel at any time
Thank you for purchasing a Tommee Tippee 3-in-1 Insulated Convertible Cup. This product support page is here to help you learn how to use, clean and care for your cup, and to help with any queries you may have.
Before first use, disassemble and thoroughly clean. Place components in boiling water for 5 minutes (excluding the insulated cup base – this is not recommended). Before each use, clean carefully. Always wash the product immediately after use.
1. Rotate the top lid anti-clockwise to expose the straw and keep rotating until the mark is aligned with the open padlock icon. Remove the top lid.
2. Unscrew the bottom lid and remove hard straw. Use your thumb to push out the hard valve from under the lid.
3. Remove the silicone straw from under the lid.
4 . Wash all parts thoroughly in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water.
Please follow these important instructions. Always shake parts after washing to remove excess water and leave to air dry before re-assembling. Your cup could leak or be difficult to drink from if not assembled as follows:
5 .Align the silicone straw and the hard valve, press together. Ensure part A of the soft side is fully pushed through the hole of the hard side. This is essential to make sure the valve functions correctly.
6. Insert the soft silicone straw with the hard valve into the bottom lid's straw hole. Push the hard valve firmly until the three prongs lock into place and pull the straw gently into position. Reattach the hard straw.
7. Place the top lid on the bottom lid and align the mark with the open padlock icon and rotate clockwise until the mark is aligned with the closed padlock icon.
8. Screw assembled lids onto cup base and tighten.
|To use with the straw, rotate the top lid clockwise to align with the straw icon.||To use with the free flow spout, continue to rotate the top lid clockwise to align with the water drops icon.|
To use as an open cup, simply take both lids off and use the cup base as a tumbler.
Note! Please ensure the icon line marks are fully aligned for each position to avoid leakage.