1. Milk collector bottle: To make it even easier to feed your little one breast milk once you’ve expressed it, the milk collector is compatible with our Closer to Nature® teats, so you can use it just like a bottle.
2. Nipple alignment light: This is a red light that projects out of the horn and onto your breast when you first turn your pump on. This light helps you guide your nipple into the centre of the horn.
3. USB charge: Charging your pump is easy thanks to the USB cable and multi-region plugs. When fully charged, you get up to 12 x 20-minute pumps – that’s four hours of expressing power!
4. Massage mode: This mode uses a higher frequency, lower intensity suction which mimics how your baby first stimulates the breast to encourage milk flow.
5. Expression modes: These modes use slower sucks to draw your milk out and into the collector bottles effectively. In expression mode, there are eight intensity settings so you can choose a level that's comfortable for you.
6. App connected controls: In the app, you can switch between massage and expression mode whenever you like, because every person and every session is different. The app also keeps track of how much breastmilk you express and visualises milk output from each breast.
7. Easy to clean: Made up of only seven parts, your pump is simple to assemble and clean.