Tommee Tippee warrants Perfect Prep Day and Night (the “Product”) for a period of one year after the date of purchase (“Standard Warranty”). You can read the terms and conditions for the Standard Warranty below.
You can obtain an additional one year’s warranty (”Extended Warranty”) by registering your Product.
Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. By registering your Product on this website you will receive an additional one year of warranty.
2. The Extended Warranty is subject to the same terms and conditions as the Standard Warranty
3. The additional warranty will only be valid if the person registering is the original purchaser.
4. We need the information you provided when you registered your Product to fulfil our warranty promise. The personal data you provided will be used solely to provide the Extended Warranty, unless you have separately opted to receive marketing emails in addition to registering for the Extended Warranty.
5. The Extended Warranty is offered by Mayborn (UK) Limited, a company registered in England. Tommee Tippee is a trading name of Mayborn (UK) Limited.
6. The terms of the Extended Warranty may be amended at any time.
7. These terms shall be governed by the law of the country where the Product was sold and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the same country.
8. If any of these terms and conditions are ruled invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
1. Tommee Tippee warrants Perfect Prep Day and Night for a period of one year after the date of purchase. Subject to proof of purchase being provided, if any defect due to faulty materials and workmanship occurs within this one-year period, Tommee Tippee will repair or replace the Product at its expense.
2. The Standard Warranty does not cover Product parts that are subject to wear, or that can be considered by their nature as consumable parts.
3. The Standard Warranty is not valid if a defect is due to damage caused by incorrect use or poor maintenance, or if alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorised by Tommee Tippee.
4. This appliance is intended for household use only. The Standard Warranty is not valid if the Product is used for professional or semi-professional purposes.
5. The Standard Warranty is only valid if the Product is used strictly in accordance with the instruction leaflet.