TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These rules and terms and conditions are the rules (“Rules”) which apply to the social media competitions (“Competition”).
2. The Competition is organised by Mayborn (UK) Limited whose registered office is at Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW (“Mayborn”).
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, results and any issues relating to the Competition, the decision of Mayborn shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
4. Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Mayborn and any of Mayborn's associated companies, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
5. By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over only.
7. Mayborn reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
8. Entrants will need an account with the relevant social media platform to enter the Competition. As of the date these Rules were issued, there is no charge for an account with the relevant social media platforms detailed below. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
9. Requirements for entry to the Competition will be as described by Mayborn in the relevant social media post (“Competition Post”). The Competition Post will also describe how and when winners will be chosen and how and when winners will be notified.
10. No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Competition and there is no charge to register.
11. The Competition will begin and end at the times and dates as stated in the Competition Post. All times stated are UK Time.
12. There is a limit of one entry per person to the Competition.
SELECTING AND NOTIFYING WINNERS
13. The number of entrants who can win a prize will be stated in the Competition Post.
14. The winning entrants of the Competition will be the first entrant(s) to be chosen at random from all entries submitted for the Competition in accordance with these Rules, within 14 days of the closing date. Only one prize per winning entrant will be awarded. In all matters, the decision of Mayborn shall be final.
15. The prizes shall be as stated on the Competition Post. There is no cash alternative and prizes are not transferable. Mayborn reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
16. The prize winners will be notified as stated in the Competition Post. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification and within the time stated may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
17. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Failure to claim a prize within the time stipulated or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
19. In posting an image or photograph as part of an entry to the Competition you consent to Mayborn using and grant Mayborn a licence to copy and use the image on its other social media platforms and its website. You also hereby confirm that you have the right to give such consent and licence in respect of anybody else in such photograph. The entrant: (a) grants Mayborn in perpetuity, a world-wide, royalty-free, a non-exclusive licence in the copyright in the Photo; (b) grants Mayborn the right and licence to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Photo (i) in any format or media; (ii); in any advertising or marketing relating to the Competition or the prizes; and/or (iii) in any other way Mayborn sees fit at its discretion; and (c) waives all moral rights in and to the Photo in favour of Mayborn and anyone authorised by Mayborn to reproduce or otherwise use the Photo.
20. In entering this Competition, the entrant understands that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of the Photo by Mayborn.
22. The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the relevant social media platform. By entering the Competition, you understand that you are providing your information to Mayborn and not to the relevant platform. Facebook or Instagram. Please direct any questions or comments regarding the Competition to Mayborn, not to the social media platform.
23. Mayborn cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Mayborn is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received or sent on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Competition. Nothing in these Rules shall exclude Mayborn's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
25. You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to Marketing Department, Mayborn (UK) Limited, Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW or contacting us via the relevant social media platform.
26. These Rules are the only rules and terms and conditions for the Competition and any other rules and terms and conditions are hereby excluded. In the event of any contradiction between these Rules and the terms posted on the relevant social media platform, the terms posted on the social media platform will prevail.