Do you have a question about Tommee Tippee Soothers? Find the answers here:
Before first use
Before first use place the soother in boiling water for 5 min, allow to cool, and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother. This is to ensure good hygiene.
How to use your soothers
- Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
- Do not store with or allow to come in to contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- Never dip teat in sweet substances or medication, your child may get tooth decay.
- Replace the soother after one month, for safety and hygiene reasons.
- If the soother becomes lodged in your baby’s mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed.
- Remove from baby’s mouth with care, as gently as possible.
- When the soother is not in use, for instance after sterilization, keep in a dry covered container.