There are five main types of cookie:
- Essential cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. We rely on our legitimate interests to use this data so we can ensure our website is customer friendly and works properly.
- Functional cookies. These cookies make your shopping experience easier. They enable basic functions such as seeing recently viewed products or searches. Switching off these cookies will mean that areas of our website can’t work properly.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies gather information such as how many people are using our site or which pages are popular to help us improve customer experience. Switching off these cookies will mean we can’t gather information to improve the experience.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies help us to learn what you’re interested in so we can show you relevant adverts on other websites. Switching off these cookies will mean we can’t show you any personalised adverts.
- Personalisation cookies. These cookies help us to learn what you’re interested in so we can show you relevant content while you shop on our site.
CHANGING YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
You can manage your cookie preferences and view a complete listing of all cookies used by visiting the cookie preference centre here.
Most internet browsers also give you the option to refuse the setting of all or some cookies However, if you block cookies, some of our Website features or services may not function properly or may not be fully available.
We may use image pixels within emails sent to you in order to track the delivery, the opening and whether you share the content of the email (though we do not collect information as to whom you share the email with). It is not possible for you to delete or disable the image pixel but you can withdraw your consent to email marketing communications by following instructions in our privacy notice.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will let you know but please regularly check this policy to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.
This policy was last updated on 25 August 2020 .