For your child’s safety and health…
Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding spouts or straws as a soother.
- Dispose of the cup at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Keep any components that are not in use out of reach of children.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces, or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- To avoid scalding, do not use the cup with hot liquid.
- Do not use the cup or any part of the cup as a toy.
Please be aware that continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay and decay can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. The risk of decay is increased if the child is allowed to use the cup for long periods through the day, and particularly through the night when saliva flow is reduced or if the cup is used as a soother.