Subscription orders can be cancelled at anytime. Free delivery on all subsequent subscription orders. Find out more about subscriptions.
They’re easy and fuss free
Your products are automatically sent to you
You save up to 10% when you sign up for a subscription
You can cancel at any time
Thank you for purchasing a Tommee Tippee Travel Bottle & Food Warmer. This product support page is here to help you learn how to use, clean and care for your warmer, and to help with any queries you may have.
What’s in the box?
A. Insulated flask
B. Screw cap & pourer
C. Open/close button
E. Silicone seal
How to use
This travel bottle warmer is designed for use with Tommee Tippee bottles and baby food jars.
For hygiene purposes, we strongly advise to give it a quick wash with warm soapy water, wiping with a clean damp cloth before first use.
WARNING: Flask can contain boiling water - a potential scalding hazard. Ensure lids are securely fastened. Open with care. Keep out of reach of children.
Looking after your Travel Bottle & Food Warmer will help ensure you get the most out of it and make sure it’s always ready for baby.
Guidance on how to clean and maintain your warmer:
CLEANING THE INSULATED FLASK:
The container should be periodically cleaned. The best results are obtained using a mixture of water and bicarbonate of soda or washing up liquid. Rinse thoroughly afterwards.
Never use in a dishwasher.
CLEANING THE BEAKER:
Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals.
Please be aware of the following points in order to care for and use your warmer correctly:
· Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks
· In order to minimise bacterial growth, do not use to keep warm milk products or baby food
· Pre-heat or pre-cool the container with water to ensure efficient use
· Never use microwave or conventional ovens for this purpose
· WARNING: Flask can contain boiling water - a potential scalding hazard. Ensure lids are securely fastened. Open with care. Keep out of reach of children
· Always use on a flat, heat-resistant surface
· Always place bottle or food jar into the beaker before adding water
· Empty beaker immediately after use
· Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this appliance. Always keep out of the reach of children
· When the feed has reached the desired temperature, remove immediately. If left in the warmer, the temperature of the feed will continue to increase
· Always check feed temperature before feeding by testing on a sensitive part of your skin