Is UV light safe?
This sterilizer and dryer uses ultraviolet or UV light which kills 99.9% of germs to give you sterilized baby bottles and other equipment.
But UV light can cause damage to your eyes and skin. That’s why we say please don’t stare at the light source.
I’ve just used my UV sterilizer and dryer for the first time and there’s a funny smell. Is something wrong?
No. You may experience a faint odor on first use. This is normal.
Help! My bottles have turned yellow after I sterilized them.
Baby bottles that have been sterilized in the UV sterilizer may become slightly yellowed in appearance. This is nothing to worry about. The bottles are still safe to use.
Help, my UV sterilizer & dryer isn’t working properly, what can I do?
There are a few things to check:
1. Have you opened the door while the unit was running?
- If you open the door to the sterilizer at any point during the cycle, then the cycle with pause. If this happens during sterilization, it’s best to start that cycle again.
2. Are any items blocking the steriliser outlet?
- If any items block the outlet, unplug the sterilizer, allow it to cool for 5 minutes, then remove all items and try again.
- If your sterilizer and dryer doesn’t start, allow it to cool for 5 minutes then try to restart.
Why do I have to position my steriliser away from the wall?
We recommend a 10cm gap to allow for ventilation, this protects your work surfaces and the unit.
If I leave my bottles in storage mode, how long will they remain sterile for?
In storage mode the steriliser will sterilise and dry the product every 2 hours, until the steriliser is switched off with the power off button.