(Last updated 22 November 2019)
These terms and conditions ("Terms") are the terms on which we make available our website www.tommeetippee.com (the “Website”). Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and you should not use the Website if you do not agree to them. You should keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Mayborn (UK) Limited (the owners of Tommee Tippee) a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 01894022. Our registered address is Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW. We are a member of the Mayborn Group. Our VAT number GB 176148154.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this Website then please contact us on [email protected].
OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
If you purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
ABOUT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update or change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our user’s needs and our business priorities.
Our Website is available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
This Website is provided for general information only. Neither this Website, nor any advice, guidance, opinion, statement or other information provided to you by us is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Individual cases may require specific examination and advice that cannot be provided through this Website. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read on the Website or other information we provide to you. If you are concerned about your or your baby's health, please contact a health professional.
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update this material.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Your promises to us
You confirm that:
- all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects. You can update or correct your personal details at any time by amending your account details at www.tommeetippee.com/en-gb;
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the Website as set out in these Terms; and
- you have the right, and any necessary approvals, to share any information or material you submit to or post on the Website.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- transfer files that contain viruses, Trojans, worms or other harmful material;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures;
- share any content which is threatening, defamatory, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive or obscene, or may have the effect of being harassing, threatening or abusive to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability or otherwise; or
- advertise or promote third party or your own products or services.
You agree to compensate us fully:
- if a claim or legal proceeding is brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms; and/or
- if you have acted negligently, recklessly or in a deliberately harmful way and we have suffered losses as a result of your use of the Website or any content you have submitted to us.
By submitting information, text, photos, graphics or other content to us via the Website, you grant us a right to use such materials at our own discretion in any media (including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from the Website).
Rights granted and rights reserved
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Website or any part of it at any time without notice. We endeavour to ensure that the Website is always available but do not guarantee that it will be available uninterrupted or error free.
We are the owner or the licensee of all Website design, text, graphics and software. Tommee Tippee, Closer to Nature, Explora, Perfect Prep, No Knock, Tommee Tippee Made for Me, Easiflow, #ParentOn, Parent On, Easiflow, Easi-vent, Ultra, Explora, Gro anywhere blind, Grobag, and Ollie the Owl and Tip It Up are all registered trade-marks of Mayborn (UK) Limited and Sangenic is a registered trade mark of Sangenic International Limited. Other trade marks and logos shown on the Website are either owned by Mayborn (UK) Limited or a third party. Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Any use other than that permitted may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
Links to and from other Websites
You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a fair and legal way and not in a way that may damage or takes advantage of our reputation or that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You may not frame our Website nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page unless we give you written permission (which we may withdraw at any time).
Where our Website contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and if you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
User Generated Content
This Website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website do not represent our views or values.
We are a UK based company. If you wish to purchase products from our Website, you should only do so if you are based in the UK and the terms and conditions of sale of the Website (available at: www.tommeetippee.com/en-gb) will apply.
OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
You have certain rights under the law. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these rights. For more information about your statutory rights contact in the UK your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office or in Ireland your local Citizens Information Board or the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission.
We cannot guarantee that advice, guidance, opinions, statements or other information provided on this Website is correct and you should not rely on such information.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
These Terms are only available in the English language.
These Terms were last updated on 22nd November 2019.