How to clean your LetsGo Bottle Warmer
To keep it in good working order, please clean your LetsGo unit regularly following the simple instructions below…
- Unplug the USB cable.
- Ensure product is switched off and cool.
- Remove the silicone ring and the adapter.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or use a Tommee Tippee teat and bottle brush for hard-to-reach areas.
- Clean all surfaces that the bottle warmer will touch using antibacterial wipes before each use.
- Do not clean the unit with abrasive cleaners.
- Do not immerse the LetsGo in water.
Can I sterilise my LetsGo Bottle Warmer?
You can sterilise the white plastic connector rings, but the heat plate and electrical unit itself cannot be sterilised. To clean the unit, we recommend that you follow the instructions above to remove any milk residue, and then wipe thoroughly with an anti-bacterial wipe.